In order to be realistic it is important to train under realistic circumstances.
- Train in your everyday clothes – even if it´s high heels
- Train with a partner you trust
- Train in a safe environment, so you don´t hurt yourself
- Don´t be afraid of pain and emotions
To be ready at any time, your technique needs to be simple but effective.
We´ll teach you what´s important and how to defend against different types of attacks.
- It´s important to train the techniques over and over so you can use them at will
- Train different types of scenarios so you are prepared to face different attacks
Be in control
One of the most important things to learn is to judge situations and to act accordingly.
- Be aware of your surroundings to be able to see danger in advance
- Be confident and strong – this makes you less of a victim
- Don´t ever be afraid to hurt your attacker